Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Too Busy

I laugh every time I heard my grandson say,  "I'm Too Busy" when there is something that he really doesn't want to do.  Even at the early age of three it's funny how those same phrases carry over into our adult life.   I had promised myself that I would write in my journal "blog" at least every other day but here it is Sunday night and I've only written one time.  I guess I was just "Too Busy".    We sometimes fail to make time for the things that matter most.  If I look back on this past week I realized that I was just using "Too Busy" as an excuse.  Yes I was busy alright - playing on Facebook, or reading articles on the web, or watching something really stupid on TV.  If I had taken 15 minutes out of my "too busy" I could have accomplished so much more.    Next time I'm laid back in the recliner I'll have to remind myself that my "too busy" is just a way of making an excuse.

 Quote of the day:

Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purpose in view build for themselves great monuments of nothing.  ~Steven Grayhm

No Photo of the Day   - I was "Too Busy"  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment